this makes me so very sad... i miss you so much! i'm going to follow your blog, i promise i will read everything you put up and i am going to put up lots too... :) xoxoxo
oh dear, well I didn't mean it to be too sad! I miss you too... thinking of you all the time. I'll try to post more than once every 3 months... but no guarantees;).
You better! I've got all this time now and guess what? FB and blogging is my new night life! But I am falling in love with words and ideas all over again... not a bad place to be at all!
Give kisses to the little ones for me... especially your little dinosaur, I hear all about his velociraptor self from his grandma this weekend! love to you all....
3 comments:
this makes me so very sad... i miss you so much! i'm going to follow your blog, i promise i will read everything you put up and i am going to put up lots too... :)
xoxoxo
oh dear, well I didn't mean it to be too sad! I miss you too... thinking of you all the time. I'll try to post more than once every 3 months... but no guarantees;).
You better! I've got all this time now and guess what? FB and blogging is my new night life! But I am falling in love with words and ideas all over again... not a bad place to be at all!
Give kisses to the little ones for me... especially your little dinosaur, I hear all about his velociraptor self from his grandma this weekend! love to you all....
Post a Comment